Here are some helpful facts about upgrading your security system to HD quality.
- If you currently have an older security camera system and are interested in upgrading to HD, here are some facts:
- Your DVR needs to be updated. This will be the first required step to getting HD cameras.
- Your old cameras will work with your new system but will not be HD quality. We recommend keeping these older cameras if they still serve you well. Upgrade whatever you need.
- Our new HD cameras, DVRs and Hard drives are all warranted for 3 years.
- Our hard drives will always be Western Digital or Seagate Security grade meaning they are built for the constant use required by DVRs and NVRs.